- Instructor: Samuel Politzer
- Duration: 2 days
Special prices: 399€ Early Birds D-60, Group (3 pax min), Fresh Graduated
What is the purpose of this training?
This training will allow you to update yourself on this pathology as frequent and complex as scoliosis. You will learn to perform a complete reproducible assessment of your scoliosis patient. The rehabilitation approach in 3 phases: Free – Feel – Fix will give you concrete support in your care.
Beyond the technical aspects, this training will also allow you to have a complete vision on the care of your patient in order to better advise him and answer his worries about the evolution of his pathology.
- Update your knowledge on the advances in scoliosis knowledge.
- To be able to understand scoliosis, to evaluate it, to carry out an exhaustive assessment leading to a physiotherapy diagnosis.
- Being able to support a scoliosis patient with different phases (gestural and perceptive improvement)
- To be able to achieve an accompaniment adjusted to the patient.
- Knowing how to communicate around scoliosis
After the seminar, each participant will be able to:
- Evaluate and perform a report of a scoliosis patient
- Perform rehabilitation maneuvers in each phase of the treatment
- Advise the patient of lifestyle rules and to give self-management exercises
- Sensitize the patient to the problems related to scoliosis and to answer his questions about his future in relation to the pathology.
Morning 1: 9h-12h
1) Anatomical and biomechanical reminders
2) Reminders on scoliosis (epidemiology -physiopathology -forms and context)
3) The different therapies
4) Recommendations and Literatures
Afternoon 1: 14h-17h
5) Evaluation of scoliosis patient (theory and practice) – from anamnesis to diagnosis
Morning 2: 9h-12h
6) Rehabilitation Phase to Free (theory and practice)
7) Rheabilitation Phase to Feel (theory and practice)
Afternoon 2: 14h -17h
8) Retention phase to Fix (theory and practice)
9) Adaptation to clinical cases and reflection on complex clinical cases
10) Answers to questions